Thank You For Visiting My Web Site
I Hope To Have The Opportunity To Work With You
- Lisa is ranked in the Top 1/2% of the top 1% of all Real Estate Agents Nationwide, selling more than 99.5% of other professionals in her industry.
- Lisa’s business is based upon individualized quality service, market knowledge, superior negotiating skills, attention to detail, long term client satisfaction, relationships and referrals.
- Leading Listing Agent and Sales Agent for Philadelphia's Main Line and Center City Philadelphia.
- Distinctions include The Legend Award, Top of the Rock and Chairman’s Circle-Diamond Level.
- Effective Multimedia Marketing Techniques
- Buyer Agency Expertise
- Extensive cultural, community, private and public school knowledge.
- Specialized service for relocating Executives and their families as well as local Buyers, Sellers
- Proven long term successful sales results for Philadelphia’s exclusive Main Line estates, new construction, luxury homes and condominiums, investment properties and land development projects.
- Board Member and long time volunteer leadership service to Philadelphia institutions including The Philadelphia Orchestra, The Academy of Music, The Franklin Institute, The Rock School, Radnor Township's Design Review Board and The Radnor Educational Foundation.
- Business model focusing on detail oriented, effective, personalized service to both Buyers and Sellers with superior results.
- Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your questions and real estate needs.
Market Updates and Information
** To view Volume Seven Of Significant Sales Represented By The Sotheby's International Realty Network click the following link. This document provides a great compilation of recent sales in the luxury home market completed by Sotheby's International Realty affiliates.
Significant Sales Volume 7 of 2015.pdf
** To view the fourth edition of Perspectives click on the following link.
Fourth Edition of Sotheby's Perspectives 2015
** The Washington Post released an article about how two million is becoming the new one million in the Washington area luxury real estate market. Could the Main Line follow, how do national markets affect growth in different regions?
Washington Post Article