314 Edgehill Road Wayne PA 19087, Philadelphia's Main Line, PA, 19087 United States Get directions$1,995,000
- Style3 Story Stone Manor Home
- Age7 Years
- Area Radnor Estate Section
- MLS# 6824925
- Listed 3 Years 5 Months 1 Day Ago
Enhanced by the current owners with attention to the finest materials, exquisite architectural designs, fabulous amenities and superior construction is evident throughout. Features include deep-set tall bright windows and French doors, high ceilings with 4-piece crown moldings. Old-World casements and wainscoting, gleaming site-finished oak floors, gracious, spacious rooms with a wonderful open flow, formal Living and Dining Room, a handsome will appointed Library,fabulous Gourmet Kitchen, sun-filled Breakfast Room and Family Room with expansive private terrace, extraordinary Lower day-lit Level with entertaining space, Music Room, Gym, Wine Room and full Bathroom, an easily finished 3rd floor.
- This lovely residence offers the rarest combination of a premier location, breathtaking home and park-like estate grounds. It was beautifully crafted just 8 years ago using solid Stone, HardiePlank siding, cedar shake roof, flagstone terraces, extensive specimen plantings and floral beds. Move right in.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $34,565
- Tax Year: 2014
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Radnor Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|6||Wayne El School||K-5||0.9 mi|
|8||Radnor Senior High School||9-12||1.6 mi|
|NA||St. Katharine of Siena School||K-8||0.6 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of The Assumption Preschool & Kindergarten||PK-1||1.2 mi|
|NA||Valley Forge Military Academy||7-12||1.3 mi|
|NA||New Gulph Childrens Center||NR||1.4 mi|
|NA||Academy-Notre Dame De Namur||6-12||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.