Welcome to the Jewel of South Wayne
365 Conestoga Road Wayne PA 19087, Philadelphia's Main Line, PA, 19087 United States Get directions$1,975,000
- StyleSStone Normandy Tudor
- Age114 Years
- Area South Wayne
- District Radnor
- MLS# 6840750
- Listed 3 Years 4 Months 24 Days Ago
- This impressive property features materials, craftsmanship, designs and perfectly preserved materials and details rarely seen on the Main Line. Gracious rooms with soaring ceilings and exquisite carved plaster moldings, breathtaking stained glass windows with Indiana limestone sills, original wide plank oak floors, rich carved oak paneling and millwork, original fixtures and a wonderful open flow leading out to expansive outdoor spaces, a separate guest house and the private grounds.
- Majestically set on a glorious 2.85 acre site and meticulously crafted by Henry E. Baton Construction in the 1920s, surrounded by carefully designed gardens and terraces, offering complete privacy with specimen plantings. Solid Foxcroft native stone construction with Belgian tiled roof,. Walk to Wayne, shopping, trains, restaurants, renowned schools and more.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $33,803
- Tax Year: 2014
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Radnor Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|6||Wayne El School||K-5||1.1 mi|
|8||Radnor Senior High School||9-12||1.3 mi|
|NA||St. Katharine of Siena School||K-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||New Gulph Childrens Center||NR||1.1 mi|
|NA||Valley Forge Military Academy||7-12||1.3 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of The Assumption Preschool & Kindergarten||PK-1||1.4 mi|
|8||Radnor El School||K-5||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.